22.10.2020 11:30 bis 14:00 Uhr
Future of Marketing & Brand Building
Brands are facing special challenges and opportunities:
– The developments around Millenials & Gen Z and their media usage.
– The sustainable success of new platforms like TikTok or Twitch.
– Innovative entertainment formats like live concerts within Fortnite.
– New marketing opportunities for brands via Voice, IoT, within social media or mobile.
The New Marketing Reality
On October 22nd Maks Giordano will be in Zürich to talk about digital trends and the future of marketing. In his keynote speech he will address the new marketing reality and present best cases. The internationally awarded Creative Marketeer shows the range in marketing – from new platforms and formats to new technical possibilities and special creative challenges. For example when the marketing of the future has to be thought of in the context of Voice and IoT or Autonomous Driving.
We are very excited to welcome Maks here in Zürich!
Due to COVID-19 the tickets are limited. So hurry up and get yours!
Maks Giordano live on stage
He published the first German book on usability (Springer) and the first German book on mobile business (Gabler). He is a judge both to the Webbys and Lovies Awards, named the ‚Oscars of the Internet,‘ has a very weird taste in music, loves to travel, and practice yoga.
Your health is important to us! In order to be able to comply with the hygiene rules, we have taken various measures and limited the event to 50 people:
- You must wear a face mask from the moment you enter the building until you reach your destination (seat at the table). We recommend you to keep your mask on during the event as well. Only remove it for food and drinks.
- Please wash your hands regularly with soap, disinfect them and keep a distance of 1.5 meters to others.
- Please note, that your contact details have been recorded and can be passed on to the authorities upon request.
- Please stay at home if you are ill or if you are showing symptoms.
- If you have been in high-risk areas, you can not attend the event during the quarantine period.
Über das nachstehende Formular können Sie Plätze für diesen Event reservieren. Sie erhalten von uns baldmöglichst eine Bestätigung, ob wir Ihre Reservation berücksichtigen konnten.
Wenn Sie sich an der Website anmelden, wird das Formular automatisch mit den von Ihnen hinterlegten Daten vorausgefüllt.
Die Veranstaltung ist ausgebucht.